Sunday, January 29, 2012

Voices of the Land vol. 1

About ten years ago, I was looking back over the great people we had recorded. I selected 16 to include in a kind of "best of" collection. It was primarily selected from keynotes at a variety of conferences. It was back in the cassette tape days so when we switched to the digital world, it started collecting dust on a shelf. As I was cleaning out a basement storage room, it surfaced. I looked at it & knew it had to be updated into the digital world. So I dug out my old cassette recorders & began the conversion to digital. As I was in the process, I wondered if others would find these keynotes as amazing & frankly as visionary as I did. So let's find out. I am going to ask Mary Janis, the Organic Voices webmaster, to get this on the website. Here is a list of the recordings:

Wes Jackson The Struggle for Sustainability

Fred Kirschenmann Feed the Village First

Joel Salatin Economics, Environment, Emotion

L. T. Bhramdat The Health of Our Nation

C. R. Lawn The Control of Our Seed Supply

Gene Logsdon Wild Eyed Wanderer

Ann Clark GMOs & the Global Backyard

John Ikerd New Farmers for a New Agriculture

Allan Nation Your Unfair Advantage

Kathy Lawrence Agriculture, Justice, Sustainability

Lynn Byczynski It's More than Produce

Sally Fallon The Oiling of America

Alan Savory The New Agriculture

Ronnie Cummins Driving Genetically Engineered Foods & Crops Off the Market

Michael Abelman The Next Agriculture

Cheryl Long Agriculture, Nutrition, Hunger

Barry George

OrganicVoices scribe

No comments:

Post a Comment